Friday, August 15, 2008

Hope

OK
So, do you remeber Sue?
Well she is my sisters friend, and I am calling her Sue so I don't use her real name..
Anyway, my sis and Sue made freeweb.com stuff... and they are apperently sisters...with a million other siblings, they love to make up different identities.
sO I MADE ONE AND PRETENDED TO BE THIS GIRL AND sUE TOTALLY belives it... LOL
my sis knows, and has NO problem with it. I right the weirdest stuff. Anyway, I just say stuff, and Sue gets totally... i dont know.. has different emotions
anyway, Sue goes by Tanzi online
Kelly goes by Aeva or Nola
and apperently go by Hope
so visit us:
(me)
www.freewebs.com/heart-of-hope
(Kelly)
www.freewebs.com/nolarey
(Sue)
www.freewebs.com/tanzifanzi

BTW
I just had to make up random things for hope, so these arent things I do...

No comments: